SQL*Plus is a Oracle-developed tool that allows to interactively enter and execute SQL commands and PL/SQL blocks. once we type in a SQL query, SQL*Plus takes it to the database, the database returns the results to SQL*Plus, and SQL*Plus displays those results in a format we can understand.
We should follow below precaution measures to stay away from COVID 19
Wear a mask.
Should always wear a mask when going out and meeting people.
Clean your hands.
Clean your hands regularly when going out and coming back to home, after doing any work or touching any material.
Maintain safe distance.
Should go out only if necessary and should maintain distance of 1 meter when going out to shop or work.
We should register for vaccination and get vaccinated as soon as possible. if we get vaccinated, should not forget to follow above three procedure to stay away from COVID.
Masala Poori is a famous Indian roadside chaat.
Step 1: Pressure Cook
*firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup of white peas and soak in enough water for 8 hours.
*take soaked peas in the cooker and add 1 cup thoor dhal, add 3 cup water and pressure cook for 6 whistles.
mash them, adjusting the consistency as required. keep aside.
Step 2: Masala Paste
#now prepare masala powder by heatinf a pan and dry roast following ingredients
#1 tsp fennel, ¾ tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf,1 inch cinnamon, 1 mace, 1 marati moggu, little nutmeg, 2cloves.
#saute until spices turn aromatic.
# cool it and grind it along with 1/4 coconut, 1tsp jaggery, salt to taste
#now add Pressure cooked dhal and masala paste and mash nicely
# Add ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder and ½ tsp garam masala.
#add 1 cup water
#mix well adjusting consistency as required.
#cover and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the flavours are well absorbed.
#masala puri curry is ready to enjoy.
MASALA PURI ASSEMBLING:
#firstly, in a plate crush 4 puri used to prepare pani puri.
#pour in a ladleful of prepared masala puri gravy.
#now top with 1 tsp tamarind chutney, 1 tsp green chutney and 2 tbsp spicy sev.
#also, top with 2 tbsp tomato, 2 tbsp onion and 1 tsp coriander.
#finally, enjoy masala puri recipe sprinkling chaat masala if required.
Summer Special- Crispy Corn Mango Chaat is made by deep-frying the corn and adding mango to it, this gives you spicy- sweet- tangy flavor. All flavor in one dish.
1. Add 2 cups sweet corn and 1 tsp salt in boiling water (of about 4 cups) and boil for a minute.
2. Drain it to remove all water
3. Add ¼ cup cornflour, ¼ cup rice flour, 1 tbsp maida, ¼ tsp pepper powder, and ¼ tsp salt in a separate bowl and mix well.
4. Now add flour mixture in three batches to drained corn and mix well making sure the flour is coated well to sweet corn.
5. Sieve the mixture to remove excess flour.
6. Deep fry in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
7. Remove it from the oil and drain off over kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
8. Transfer the fried corn into a large bowl, and add ½ tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp chaat masala powder, salt if needed, mix well making sure the spices are well combined.
9. Add 1 tbsp Tamarind dates sauce, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum, 1/4 cup mangoes and mix well until well combined.
10. Garnish it with cilantro and Enjoy yummy Crispy Corn Mango chaat.
The simplest Chicken Masala which still gives you all the flavor you longing for when you don't have the mood to cook but hungry to eat good foods.
Chicken Masala is semi-dry and semi gravy chicken curry made with just a few ingredients. It is one of the best chicken recipes apart from tandoori chicken on the blog and it can be easily made in one pot. No blending or complicated masala items, all you need is a pressure cooker or a deep pan to cook chicken.
Ingredients and Method:
1. Heat the pressure cooker / pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 1 tsp fennel powder, few green chilies and curry leaves, 1 finely chopped big onions and saute till onion becomes translucent.
2. Add 2 chopped medium size tomatoes, 1 tsp turmeric, chili powder to your spice level, salt to taste and saute for 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 kg chicken pieces and saute for a min.
4. Close the cooker and leave 1 whistle or close the pan with the lid and cook until chicken is 3/4th done, don't add water as chicken leaves the water.
5. After pressure is released from the cooker, open the lid and cook in high flame until 3/4 of the water evaporates.
6. Add Pepper to taste about 1 Tsp and saute until required consistency.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve as a side to rice or roti.
Shakshuka! Fancy Name? Shakshuka fun to say, fun to make, and fun to eat. The word shakshuka comes from Arabic, meaning, “a haphazard mixture” or “all mixed up.” Shakshuka features poached eggs in a hearty, spiced tomato sauce. I did mine in desi flavor and style sauce.
Some History -
According to Haaretz, the "original shakshuka" was made with vegetables, hard-boiled eggs, goat meat, and fresh garlic. The dish was brought to Israel by Tunisian Jews as part of the mass Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim lands, where it has become a characteristic feature of the local cuisine.
Now let's start making this dish in Desi Style...
Ingredients and Method:
To Prepare Masala Paste:
1. Add 1TBSP Oil, 1 TSP Fennel Seeds, 1/2 TSP Cumin Seeds, 1/4 TSP Pepper Corns in the heated pan and Saute for a min
2. Add 10 Garlic Cloves , 2-inch ginger, 2 chopped Green, and saute until color changes to light brown.
3. Add 10 small onions/ shallots and saute until color changes to light brown.
4. Add 4 Tomatoes - chopped and saute until tomatoes are soft
5. Add 1/2 Tsp Coriander Pwd, Chili Pwd to your spice level, and saute for 30sec.
6. Add 1/2 cup grated coconut and saute for 30 sec.
7. Turn off the flame and cool the mixture.
8. Grind it to a fine smooth paste. ( if needed add little water)
9. Now add 4 Tbsp oil, 1inch cinnamon, 2 cloves, 1-star anise, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 tsp fennel powder in heated pan.
10. Add a few curry leaves, 1 sliced big onions and saute till translucent.
11. Add Masala paste, 1/4 Garam Masala and Salt to taste
12. Cook until raw flavor leaves.
13. Add water (1/2 cup or more) to get the required consistency and allow it to boil.
14. After the first Boil, break the eggs (don't beat it) one by one.
15. Cover it and cook, until eggs are cooked and do not mix it. We need poached eggs.
16. Serve the Egg Masala with Roti or Rice Pulav.
what will happen if we start using computer/mobile instead of notebooks for taking notes...
What will be the advantages/disadvantages of using computer/mobile instead of notebooks for taking notes, hope this is interesting question. nowadays we are lazy to write., right? we started using mobile apps and desktop sticky notes to take notes, is this really good ...!!
Yeah, it is really easy to type in computer than to write in notebook. convenient and can be available for long time and easily reusable and saved in desktop or in cloud..
little curious to discuss and know more about this... please leave your comment...
You don't need a silver fork to eat good food... The restaurant's taste achieved in your home by following this simple recipe.
Fish 65 is an appetizer/starter, made with boneless fish meat coated with spice batter, deep-fried to golden in no time.
• Any Fish Fillets - 5nos, cut into cubes
• Curry leaves - 2 springs.
• Green chilies (finely chopped) - 3 numbers.
• Oil - to fry.
• Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon.
• Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
• Cumin Pwd- 1/2 teaspoon.
• Fennel Pwd- 1/4 teaspoon.
• Chili powder - 1 tablespoon ( added to your spice level).
• Kashmiri chili powder- 2 tablespoon.
• Rice flour - 1 tablespoon.
• Corn starch - 1 tablespoon.
• Salt - to taste.
• Pepper Pwd - 1/2 teaspoon.
• Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon.
1. Clean the fish using turmeric and salt.
2. Take a bowl, add fish pieces, salt, ginger garlic paste, both the chili powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, mix it well.
3. Marinate for 15-30mins- atleast.
4. Then add cornstarch, rice flour, green chilies, curry leaves mix this well and deep fry on medium flame.
5. Delicious Fish 65 is now ready to serve. Serve with some onions and lemon wedges
Flavor of tandoori, Every bites has the juicy taste...
Tandoori Chicken Is An Indian Recipe - Chicken Is Marinated In Yogurt, Garam Masala And Chili Powder Before Baking - Made
Easier, A Perfect Weeknight Meal.
Tandoori Chicken Recipe
I highly suggest cutting through the meat to allow the marinade to flavor more deeply into the chicken. This can be done once you remove the skin, you would cut deep x marks into the thighs or breasts almost to the bone.
2 pounds chicken legs , no skin (8 legs)
2 cups thick yogurt
salt to taste
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp chat masala
1 tbsp chili pwd
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon garam masala
1 tbsp tandoori masala pwd
1 tsp Methi leaves
1 tsp cumin pwd
1 tsp pepper pwd
1tsp coriander pwd
1 lemon , juiced
2 tbsp oil
1. Combine all ingredients and make a paste
2. Nicely coat the chicken with masala paste
4. Marinate it for atleast 2hrs not more than 12hrs
3. Preheat the oven to broil mode (550 deg f)
4. Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper. Place marinated chicken on the tray. Broil for 5 minutes, then turn the chicken, brush with oil and broil for another 5minutes on the other side
5. Now change to bake mode - set oven to 350°F, Bake the chicken for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and registers a thermometer reading of >165°F.
6. Tandoori chicken is ready to serve.
7. Serve it with mint chutney
Capsicum Egg Masala Rice is known for its flavor and richness. A quick and healthy lunch box recipe for both kids and adults.
It is prepared with cooked rice mixed with bell pepper and other spices and herbs. The peanuts, coriander seeds, sesame seeds added together brings a different dimensions to the flavor, along with crunchy texture of capsicum takes this rice to beyond.
Serving for two:
FOR MASALA POWDER:
2 tbsp peanuts / groundnuts
½ tsp chana dal
½ tsp urad dal
1 tsp coriander seeds
½ tsp cumin seeds / jeera
1 tsp sesame seeds / til
4-5 dried kashmiri red chili
2 tbsp oil / ghee
1 tsp mustard seeds / rai
few curry leaves / kadi patta
1tbsp chopped ginger
1 medium sized onion, thinly sliced
1 cup capsicum, green, yellow, red, thinly sliced
½ tsp turmeric / haldi
½ tsp garam masala
salt to taste
2 cups cooked basmati rice / leftover rice
2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. First, in a thick bottomed pan dry roast peanuts, chana dal, urad dal, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds and red chili.
2. Dry roast on low flame till the spices turn aromatic.
3. Cool down the spices completely and coarsely powder them. keep aside.
4. In a large kadai heat oil or ghee.
5. And add mustard seeds and curry leaves, and ginger sauté slightly and allow to splutter.
6. Then, add onions and saute till they turn slightly golden brown.
7. Add capsicum and sauté for a min.
8. Add turmeric, garam masala, prepared masala powder and salt, sauté for a minute or till the spice powder turn aromatic.
9. Now add cooked basmati rice or leftover rice.
10. Mix then gently without breaking rice grains.
11. Make a well and add eggs
12. Mix gently until egg is cooked and mixed well with rice
13.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or till the rice absorbs the masala.
14. Finally add coriander leaves
15. Serve with Raita or just plain onions...Enjoy...
YouTube video link:
We can live our life by enjoying little things in it. Here is our favorite Noodles recipe with chili and garlic to add punch in the taste.
Preparation time- 5mins
Cooking time- 15mins
To cook noodles:-
200GMS - Noodles/spaghetti
2TSP - Oil
1TSP - Salt
1Tsp fish sauce (optional)
1Tbsp oyster sauce (optional)
2Tbsp soy sauce
2Tbsp chili sauce
1Tsp chili flakes
3TBSP sesame oil
4 Green chilies
2 cups Veggies of your choice
1 cup protein of your choice (optional)
Green spring onions to garnish
1. Cook the noodles on boiling water with salt and oil until tender, then drain it completely and then add 1tsp oil, mix well
2. Adding oil will helps noodles not to become sticky
3. Heat a wok/pan, add sesame oil, garlic, green chili and sauté for a min
4. Add your veggies and cook until 3/4th done, veggies needs to be crunchy
5. Add egg and scramble it
6. Add cooked noodles, sauce and toss it until well coated
7. Check the seasonings and add salt and sauce if necessary.
8. Toss nicely until Smokey flavor is achieved
9. Garnish with Green spring onions
10. Enjoy your noodles with a glass of Semi-sweet red wine
Veggies used in this recipe- onions, white spring onions, broccoli, carrots and capsicum